Warranty and claims
Should there be any faults or damages to your received product, please let us know immediately by filling in our customer claim form below.
Please have your Jets™ internal number and/or invoice information ready for smoother and quicker handling.
To make a claim, download and fill in the Customer Claim Form (in English) or Reklamasjonsskjema (in Norwegian) and return to email@example.com.
- High-quality products
- World-wide representatives
Warranty claim registration
When sending a warranty claim, please include the following information:
- Jets™ order number for identification
- Alternatively use details such as the project's name, builder, owner, (hull and IMO number if vessel)
- A detailed description of the fault/reason for claim
- Contact person, phone number and e-mail address
- How you would like the claim to be handled (example: parts replacement)