Ecomotive™ STP Flex
Both Ecomotive™ STP Compact and Ecomotive™ STP Flex by Jets™ are space efficient, safe, and environmentally responsible. With more than 30 years of experience in sewage treatment plants, Jets Vacuum understands the requirements of the industry, and has created solutions that are reliable and affordable, without any need for chemicals.
- Small footprint
- Reduced and simplified maintenance
- Environmentally responsible
Unique flexibility with Ecomotive™ STP Flex
The Ecomotive™ STP Flex is the most flexible of our STP solutions.
With its modular design, it can be installed in a range of combinations to best suit any project.
Biological treatment of wastewater using the MBBR approach is a tried and tested method. The technology is competitive, virtually maintenance-free and gives long operational life. Chief Engineers consulted during development are confident about the first-class qualities of the Ecomotive™ plants.
Stainless steel material
- Highest material standard designed for the most demanding operating conditions
- Lasts for the entire life-span of the STP = maintenance cost reduction
- Unique design flexibility makes it the most space efficient STP solution on the market
Available in 14 different sizes and capacity ranges
- Easy to find the right size and capacity for any project
USCG Type approved range
- Supports USCG design and certification requirements for US-flagged ships
- Due to the continuous movement of biofilm carriers. Reduced maintenance and improved safety for the crew.
Disinfection by UV-light
- Most effective and environmentally responsible solution
Automatic sludge removal
- Automated and clean operation eliminates a dirty job for the crew
Macerating feed pump
- Operational safety due to improved and highly effective cleaning process
|Dry Weight||1.495 kg and upwards|
|Wet Weight||3.905 kg and upwards|
|Dimensions||14 sizes (1.11 - 44.40) in stainless steel AISI316|
|Type||Flexible design for vessels up to 54 PoB|
|Capacity / Hydraulic load||1.850 - 74.000 liters/day|