Jets® NOMAD Transfer Tank Unit
The Jets® NOMAD Transfer Tank Unit increases flexibility of the vacuum system. This unit allows you to set up the Jets® NOMAD system even far from drains.
- Easy to install
- Environmentally friendly
The Transfer Tank Unit
- Doors with locks
- Move with forklift or jack trolley
- Carbon filter removes odor
- 3,5" Touch screen
- Communicates with Flow Control Unit, Water Supply Unit and Vacuum Unit
- Steady flow during normal operation of 3,75 l per sec (up to 3 bar back pressure) / 1 gal per sec (up to 44 psi back pressure)
- Alarm level: Emergency shutdown & automatic restart
- Start / stop discharge
- Only the connection points are exposed during operation
Jets® NOMAD Transfer Tank Unit is a part of the Jets® NOMAD System
With Jets® NOMAD you can quickly establish scalable water and wastewater infrastructure for festivals, camp sites, events or construction sites of any size - anywhere. Learn more about our game-changing mobile sanitary infrastructure.